Magpie Privacy Highlights
We will not, without your permission, sell, publish or share information you entrust to us that identifies you or any person.
What Type of Information We Collect
- Personal information such as your name, shipping/billing address,
e-mail, phone, and credit card number when you interact with us for
sales, service, support, registration, and payment.
- Your username and password to allow access to our products and
- Information about your system as it interacts with us such as your
IP address and browser information.
- User feedback, community discussions, chats and other interactions
at our sites.
What We Do With Your Information
- As a steward of your information, we will:
- Use your information to operate our business and to help us improve
your experience with our products.
- Tell you about the products and services that are available to
- Give you choices about our use of information that identifies you.
- Give open and clear explanations about how we use information.
- Publish or share combined information from many users, but only in a
way that would not allow you or any person to be identified.
- Train our employees about how to keep information safe and secure, and
educate you about how to keep your information safe and secure.
Security of your Information
- We use accepted best methods to protect your information.
- We review our security procedures carefully.
- We comply with applicable laws and security standards.
- Your sensitive information, such as credit card information, is sent
- Our staff is trained and required to safeguard your information.
- We transmit, store, protect and access all cardholder information in
compliance with the Payment Card Industry's Data Security Standards.