Groups are flexible and customizable, meant to map directly to you preference for organizing and monitoring cards.
- After logging into Magpie, click on the icon resembling a bullet point list located in the top, left-hand corner of the screen
- This will take you to your Personal Groups
- There are a number of pre-made groups available
- Or, you can click the green button labeled “Add a new Group” located near the top of the page
Group Setup, continued
- After clicking the “Add a new Group”, you will be on a page labeled “Create a Group”
- First, name your group.Examples maybe a display case, a binder or even a deck name
- Adjust the Price Range to enable Magpie’s automated ‘Suggested Group’ tool, which monitors a card’s price changes to suggest more appropriate groups
- If you do not want a maximum limit on a group, then select “No Maximum”.
- Adjust the Price Change Margin to control when you would like to be notified of price changes for all cards within a group.For example, if you put Cascade Bluffs int a group with a 10% change margin and Cascade Bluffs changes by more than 10%, then it will be included in your email reports.